The use of the software infrastructure is completely free (eventually subject to a monthly subscription to the eUniversity Foundation) to evey type of user. Anybody can register at the website and use it according to the provisions of law.
PRO users are simply normal users who got a license to use certain additional features of the software.
If you are a PROfessional doing kabbalistic dossiers for other people, you may get a return from using the software, or simply you want to have extra features, you can get a license directly from the author.
- A print button will appear on the apps and you will be able to print in PDF format
- You can generate your personal Kabbalah dossier in PDF format, which might be over 100 pages long (increasing as we publish new apps)
- You can add/edit/delete your own users
- You can quickly generate a PDF dossier for your users, customized with your company data
- You will be the first to have access to new apps and special apps reserved to PRO users
The apps are not for sale.
We are offering no service. We are not a business company. The author is directly licensing the non exclusive intellectual rights to use his software for a certain timeframe.
You can check the terms of the license by clicking here.
Actually, licenses are on a per year basis.
If you were not logged in when you made the payment, you may need to email us to activate your account manually (tell us your Paypal email and your registration email, so that we can match them if they are different). For any other issue, simply contact us.
Apps aside, the authors have over 120 published books offered through this website and the biggest retailers (Amazon, Barnes&Noble, etc.). Therefore, the website is unlikely to disappear. Moreover, its availability is guaranteed by the eUniversity Foundation.
No. We keep everything online because it is easier to maintain and we can roll out the updates on the fly. So, you do not have to worry to have the latest updates installed. There is no cost associated to the use of the online infrastructure.
It is possible to get a refund if your license was paid for but not used.